Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JKurz's Log "Mirrors are all hidden"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a thought here. i am by no means a gear guru and have always had good levels of test (i'm 26 now). so i don't know much about HRT. i was wondering, would it be possible to try some PCT style therapy and IF that didn't get great results, then resorting to HRT? something like HCG/nolva and some herbal supps?

Just to followup before I start todays log, I;ve tried pct, I was RXd the patch (Androderm) about a year ago because my test was so low. I used it for about 6 months, my doc sort of weened me off. It did nothing. I then did a pct on my own, to the tee, and it did very litle. I am pretty confident that it is due to my low bodyfat, and low caloric intake.

I do have both Cyp and prop at my house. I was pondering the idea of uising 200mg a week, split up into two doses of 100-125 M and Thr. to sort of kick start me into high gear, make me feel a little bbetter...allow me to eat more, etc. Has anyone did a small cycle like this on a good clean heavy diet and made some good gains? How is the water retention/bloat with cyp?

Friday -

Not feeling to hot thisw morning. Went to the gym and felt really good after poping some BCAAs and a rippedforce. Got home and it was a dire struggle to put down 1 cup of oats, so I took half and tossed them into a scoop of banana scream cytosport (good stuff), 1/2 cup egg beaters, 1/2 cup skim......the other half of oats, I ate raw, but probably only got in 1/4 of them...so...

almost cup of raw oats
1/2 cup egg beaters
25g of whey
1/2 cup skim
overflow cup of blueberries.......feeling bloated, fat and blah...just one of those day where depression sits in after eating so much *well, more than I am used to* and I have this fear. This skinny fat fear. Nothing worse than the skinny fat look, god I hope this doesnt happen! Sorry boys, just some mild depression, ITs friday damn it.......cmon

20 MINUTES GLUTE HAM STRETCH 5AM (3.0, 11.5 RAMP) 20MINUTES (SHHH!)'
4 SETS STR8 LEG DEADS (1 WARMUP)
3 SETS GOOD MORNINGS
2 SETS HYPEREXT. NO WEIGHT
3 SETS SUPER STRICT LEG CURLS
FROG LEG LEG PRESS X 3
6SETS CALVES, 3 SETS ROPE CRUNCH ABS.....

I SHOULD HIT THE BUIFFETS AND PIZZA ALL WEEKEND, HUH? JUST DONT FEEL UP TO IT.......I WANTED TO BE 100% clean all week and then eat my ass off and eat whatever from Friday night to Sunday night.

Good news, my bro. made weight (NPC championship in PA) by 1/2 pound......called him last night and he's pumped up the carb up today...70g of carbs in each of his 9 meals.....he's been so restricted for 2 weeks, yesterday, I thought we'd have to wheelchair him in.

IMO, all types of test will give pretty much the same bloat/water retention. about the cycling, well define "short". there's been this whole raging debate about short (2-4 wk) cycles and whether they are effective or not. there are at least 2 types of short cycles i've read about on the boards - Nelson Montana's (there's an old article about it on t-nation - something about steroids for health) and there was another bro's 2 wk approach but i can't seem to remember who the bro was. maybe someone with a plat search will help out in finding the "2 wk cycle" thread.

not sure if that's what you meant by small cycle - if you meant dosage... then the lowest dose i've done was 250mg sus e5d for 7 shots on which i made good enough progress. that was some time ago though. ***EXIT*** forgot to mention - i was over 210 when i started.

another question - how would the HRT affect JK considering the stage he's in... what i'm getting at is: is it possible to recover full functionality without HRT and with a suitable diet, or with HRT and obviously the diet?

I think we discussed this and my AAS would def. not come for a few months. I am 165 as of today...I need to be at least 185 before I start....I dont want to waste my gear geting up to a weight I should be at normally......Only poblem I have having right now if eating enough (sometimes depression sets in, but nothing like it used to be!) and lifting heavy as my tentons are so weak from being so fragile....I hope with weight gain will come strength...this true?

Yeah, JK, as you gain weight, the gym lifts improve. You're giving your body what it needs to thrive and grow and improve.

As far as binging at buffets over the weekend, lol, keep it in perspective and use moderation. Maybe eat crappy once each day for example.....if you eat too, too shitty for three days you will feel like a train wreck come Monday....But, make sure to get ALL of your calories in.

Also wanted to say you have made huge strides with your approach to training/nutrition over the last week. You seem to be serious this time around and are well on your way. Just stick through the next 3 weeks and when you can visibly see prominent improvements, your mind will stop playing games with you, the depression will stop, you'll see that this stuff works, and you'll actually be in a great mood and have a general feeling of well-being, walking around huge and hard.

As for Silver Shadow's question about HRT, I honestly am not that educated on the subject, but I will bump for The Shadow or somebody.

BiggT said:
Yeah, JK, as you gain weight, the gym lifts improve. You're giving your body what it needs to thrive and grow and improve.

As far as binging at buffets over the weekend, lol, keep it in perspective and use moderation. Maybe eat crappy once each day for example.....if you eat too, too shitty for three days you will feel like a train wreck come Monday....But, make sure to get ALL of your calories in.

Also wanted to say you have made huge strides with your approach to training/nutrition over the last week. You seem to be serious this time around and are well on your way. Just stick through the next 3 weeks and when you can visibly see prominent improvements, your mind will stop playing games with you, the depression will stop, you'll see that this stuff works, and you'll actually be in a great mood and have a general feeling of well-being, walking around huge and hard.

As for Silver Shadow's question about HRT, I honestly am not that educated on the subject, but I will bump for The Shadow or somebody.
Couldnt have got this far without you brutha...and that aint no bull...do me one favor...remind me everytime I get weak on cals that I'm only hurting myself.....and I want to be on stage in 15months....for example, I was preping my 2nd meal last night and the oats (1 cuo) just seemed like a ton when they were cooked and in my tuppaware topped with casein...so I started to spoon some out......so my next meal of 1 cup oas, egg whites and casein is LESS than it should be but I have no idea by how much....4-5 spoonfulls.....WEAK! I can't be weak bro.....the only good thing is this two a day training...it's kicking my ass, but I love going full bore for 40 minutes MAX....I used to train two bodyparts once a day and found myself 40 minutes into in, dragging ass, going to 10-12 reps of lighter weight, etc...Now, my brother is moved back into town and is my spot....we slam on our headphones and go full tilt for 40 solid minutes, heavy as possible (1/2 of his weight, lol) etc...it sucks...my kid brother (26 years old) who I used to beat the shit out of is now 6'2, 200lbs nd looks damn good.....he doesnt care about adding mass, as he's content, and he should be.....I mean shiot, I'm using 55lbs on militiary dbell and this bastard picks up the 80's....then he goes and has 3 cheeseburges and mushrooms......I got to catch him bro......I really want to kick it into gear and toss in 250mg a week, but this isn't the way to go, right...even for 10 weeks? All I can think of is that it'll do nothing but help me slam more calories because my mind will tell me that Ineed to eat even more now so I dont waste the gear......thought?

Of course gear tends to keep people thinking all the time about their body (feeding it on time, living a solid, clean lifestyle, being consistent with workouts etc etc)....I still really feel you should hold off at this point at least for the time being, plus I think it is important mentally for you to see that simply training hard and consistently and eating ENOUGH can take you very far.

ok i misunderstood - i thought your going to get on HRT next wk. i'm kind of relieved for you that you'll be waiting longer than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom