Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JKurz's Log "Mirrors are all hidden"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JK, I'm 27, I do need to eat a lot to keep my weight up and it is easy for me to lose weight...I always had a pretty fast metabolism. I counsel juvenile delinquents, not exactly manual labor, lol

I haven't used any gear since '03. With Enanthate and Cypionate (I had ones that were always 200mg/cc), the most I have used is 600mg/week, more often I'd use 400-500mg a week...so I'd split up the weekly does and take half on Mon/Thurs. Propionate, I would take M-W-F at 100mg each shot, thats 300mg a week, which is half of the dose I'd use of a longer-lasting ester, but I really liked the prop, felt it right away, and I felt that was plenty for me.

I like your theory, but I kind of like the 100mg every 3rd day of enth or cyp....125mg m and thursday

JK....do you mean the Pendlay / JS Row? I love them. I keep the back as close to 90 degrees as possible and de-weight each rep on the floor. Staying at 90 degrees (or as damn close as humanly possible) really activates the lats....most people in most gyms turn rows into a glorified shrug or clean pull.

JKurz1 said:
I am liking the thought of down the road 100mg cyp M and 100mg on thursday...even keel....

Down the road, man, down the road.....and definitely discuss it with guys who know more about gear than I do.

But right now, I think your body is just waiting to explode once it is fed properly and trained progressively.

JKurz1 said:
I am liking the thought of down the road 100mg cyp M and 100mg on thursday...even keel....

do what you want......there is NO reason to use cyp or enan over prop since you are sticking 2x per week.

It is a scientific fact that the heavier the esterified chain - the more sides associated.

Its why(as applied to side effects)

Decanoates > enanthates > props > no esters (suspension)

As always - its your body - do what you want - it will take 2-3 times al long to get a working dose in the bloostream - unless you front load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom