Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JKurz's Log "Mirrors are all hidden"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah about the HRT, i would certainly see a doctor and have your blood checked to be certain. I'm on 200mg/ ever two weeks for my HRT but when I started my test levels were at 77. That's fucking sick. There are females walking around with more than that.
I think I'm somewhere ~ 500 now. I feel it should be more. I'm sort of in between Endo's right now and my reg. doctor does specialize in internal med. but i'm still going to go back to an endo. for blood work interpretaiton, asap.

I suggest you do this too.

And just fucking eat. Don't worry about eating carbs late like it's going to make you fat. Get that out of your head. just eat the damn food. I used to eat 1c oats at night ~ 7-8 for my 5th meal. And i noticed to signifigant fat gain when i started doing this, any more than I was gaining before while bulking.

BiggT said:
I easily eat more than that in calories, JK, the difference is my food choices, while not junk by any means at all, I am not super, super clean with it either, so it is easy for me to get cals in eating 4 whole eggs rather than 48 whites for example, lol....or Prime rib and mashed potatoes as opposed to boiled chicken. If I ate really clean while trying to gain, I'd probably throw up before I got all my calories in. If pizza is from a quality Mom and pop place (not Dominoes or some crap) I think it is fair game.

Again, I am not telling you to do as I do, but just illustrating how I get in all my cals without too much suffering
No way man...I am not insisting you are telling or forcing me into anything. I truly understand and what amazes me as this trainer and many here (well, you in particular) have the exact same mindset and same approach. I really think you guys would train well together and I feel more comfortable knowing that you support his theories. I promise you, he is nationally known.

HIS theory in a nutshell is what you do. HOWEVER, he works with his clients. He knows my health, knows my extreme "aneroxic nervousa" problem in the past (or recovering, def. recovering!) and wants me to be comfortable. Not slam a mass load of cals in my face and say DO IT! See how he is slowly adding different things to my diet? We started off with about 3,600 cals for initial shock. Now, it's additional 1,000 cal shake (or there abouts), next week 98% meat gets subbed out and 95% subbed in....6oz turns into 8oz, 1 banana turns into 3, nuts start out being measured and weighed and then it turns into a handful. You follow me? So you agree with his methodology....my question whether isnt whether or not it was too many cals, but too many cals so close together....it's like 1/2 of my intake comes in 4 meals, bang, bang, bang post training as he feel it is when I need them the most. I have such a hard time rationlizing, but it's my mind. Why in the hill do we need so many cals when we are in the gym for 45 minutes of str8 intensity? I've noticed my workout changing big time. No more 30+ sets, it's all or nothing and I know if I dont bust my ass, those cals will do nothing but make me a fat fuck....sure I get depressed still when the abs are faded and hopefully I will get em back...tell me I will! LOL Please...matter of fact, I bought some clen, winny and eq...got it in my drawer....just to know it's there when I decided to crank it up and cut again....sure it might not be for 14months, but I need to hit that goal....15 months till show time......

what are your thoughts???

sublime35 said:
Yeah about the HRT, i would certainly see a doctor and have your blood checked to be certain. I'm on 200mg/ ever two weeks for my HRT but when I started my test levels were at 77. That's fucking sick. There are females walking around with more than that.
I think I'm somewhere ~ 500 now. I feel it should be more. I'm sort of in between Endo's right now and my reg. doctor does specialize in internal med. but i'm still going to go back to an endo. for blood work interpretaiton, asap.

I suggest you do this too.

And just fucking eat. Don't worry about eating carbs late like it's going to make you fat. Get that out of your head. just eat the damn food. I used to eat 1c oats at night ~ 7-8 for my 5th meal. And i noticed to signifigant fat gain when i started doing this, any more than I was gaining before while bulking.

Lol did you mean you notice NO fat gain bro......or freudian slip?? Has the ioncrease in test made you pack on mass? Allow ou to eat more like he said?

BigT...what are your stats?

JKurz1 said:
Lol did you mean you notice NO fat gain bro......or freudian slip?? Has the ioncrease in test made you pack on mass? Allow ou to eat more like he said?

BigT...what are your stats?

no i didn't say no fat gain, i said no extra, from what I was already gaining from my bulking. And mind you this was before I even started my HRT. I've been adding some mass, but at only 200mg/2weeks i'm not expecting to shoot up, but like i said, i'm down 8-10 lbs now and my lifts are still going up. I've noticed no decrease in strength, while cutting.

as far as when bulking. i don't really know. I can say i noticed my lats and traps getting bigger but when you look at yourself every day it's hard to tell. i should have taken some before pics.

JK, I am just about 6' and 250 right now. I have pics in my 'gallery' if you wanted to have a look.

I understand what this guy is having you do now, he is trying to gradually ween you into a healthy and rational outlook on training and diet without having you do a complete 180 degree turn on day 1.....I do think it is a good idea and will be good for you long-term.

Also, lol, we all have abs, its called the human body. They won't disappear forever, so don't sweat it, man. Now is the time for you to grow though, so don't be concerned with them. Put the focus more on lifting PRs in the gym and your strength for the next year or so.

sublime35 said:
no i didn't say no fat gain, i said no extra, from what I was already gaining from my bulking. And mind you this was before I even started my HRT. I've been adding some mass, but at only 200mg/2weeks i'm not expecting to shoot up, but like i said, i'm down 8-10 lbs now and my lifts are still going up. I've noticed no decrease in strength, while cutting.

as far as when bulking. i don't really know. I can say i noticed my lats and traps getting bigger but when you look at yourself every day it's hard to tell. i should have taken some before pics.
no........And i noticed to signifigant fat gain.........is what u said, i only know english

BiggT said:
JK, I am just about 6' and 250 right now. I have pics in my 'gallery' if you wanted to have a look.

I understand what this guy is having you do now, he is trying to gradually ween you into a healthy and rational outlook on training and diet without having you do a complete 180 degree turn on day 1.....I do think it is a good idea and will be good for you long-term.

Also, lol, we all have abs, its called the human body. They won't disappear forever, so don't sweat it, man. Now is the time for you to grow though, so don't be concerned with them. Put the focus more on lifting PRs in the gym and your strength for the next year or so.
I;m 30 bro...it gets harder and harder.....

BiggT said:

cant view em...bf%...what would a typical days diet look like?

JKurz1 said:
cant view em...bf%...what would a typical days diet look like?

I honestly don't know my BF %. My goals aren't really physique-related, so long as I don't get sloppy.

I have a journal on here, feel free to check it out/post/ask questions. If your goal is a BB show though, our approaches will be different with training and all. I don't measure/count/weigh anything. I have rough estimates. When I want to drop weight, I cut out milk and white carbs and add an AM session of light olympic lifts/some light cardio. Again, I am happy shedding some weight, I never had a reason or desire to get into the sub 9% bodyfat range.

Typically breakfast is 4 whole eggs and I will make an omlette with ham or bacon or sometimes even ground beef or chicken. I have 2 or 3 servings of oatmeal and a quart of milk (I shoot for a gallon of milk a day).

Mainly my meals are chicken/beef/fish/pork with a salad and veggies and a starch (typically potatoes, rice, corn meal, pasta, and I eat both 'bleached' carbs and whole grains, it just depends what I am in the mood for)

Once a day, one of my meals is either lunch out (sometimes a big turkey sub, or even a cheese steak, sometimes sushi, or chinese food) Some days I will eat pizza for dinner post training with a whey shake. I went out to dinner last night, I had french onion soup, lol, a big salad, and a prime rib sandwich and a baked potato with butter and sour cream.

Snacks are stuff peanuts/cashews/almonds (not counted, lol), PB and J with a banana, apples and PB, sometimes a whey shake, and I drink lots of water as I feel keeping hydrated keeps me alert throughout the day.

I try to stay away from really bad garbage like candy and desserts, fast foods (although a little common sense at a fast food joint can take you a long way), I don't eat things like packaged cupcakes and frozen dinners and pure shit.....If I feel I can afford the cals or if I feel I need the cals, I'll have some ice cream (not a gallon) or some fries with a meal.

from what I can tell, you look pretty young and pretty lean...amazing metabolism, I guess....on you on any gear now? You'd do 100mg of test prop e 3 d over 250/week r days days? What about test cyp or enth at 100mg. every 4th day?

What is you job? Pretty active all day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom