Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JKurz's Log "Mirrors are all hidden"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JKurz1 said:
Well, I asked his theory and he said he was actually against it. He knows my test is low and is expecting me to sub in 200mg of test starting next week at an HRT dose. He calims this will help me feel better, allow me to eat more and use more calories (protein synthesis), you familiar with his?

I know a LOT about performing enhancing supps.

I can tell you this......200 mg per week will WRECK your HPTA as is is just enough for the natural receptors to stop producing test.

200 mg, assuming you are in the low-normal to low range - will bump you *maybe* 50 ng/dl(or whatever units they use), which will disappear once you stop the test, and you fall into metabolic lag.

Test will increase protein synthesis as you stated.

I do suggest Test prop as opposed to enan or cyp

prop is fast acting....once a week? HRT dose is 250mg of enth or cyp every 10 days, no? Even a 250mg/week mild cycle for 10 weeks than a proper pct will produce some pretty nice gains in many newbs, no?

silver_shadow said:
i'd imagine with am & pm workouts your going to need those cals.
What I meant by in bed meal was he wants me eating all the way to sleep...so my actual last meal comes as I lay down and watch the tube for a few minutes.........this is the layout with the crazy cals:

TRAIN 5:30-630

6:30
1 SCOOP WHEY 22 4 2 150
50G DEXTROSE (12tsp) 0 48 0 180
50G MUSSCLEMANS PIE FILLING 0 40 1 160
22 92 0 3 490

7:15
1 SCOOP WHEY 22 4 2 150
50G DEXTROSE(12tsp) 0 48 0 180
1 CUP OATS 3 55 3 300
25 0 107 0 5 630

1/2 CUP DRY BROWN RICE 5 45 2 217
4OZ CHICKEN, 4OZ SALMON 55 0 10 325
60 45 0 12 542

10PM
1 CUP COTTAGE CHEESE 20 3 1 160
20 almonds and peanuts 6 6 16 175
1 SCOOP CASEIN 20 2 3 130
1 CUP SKIM--- 8 1 15 125
34 0 9 0 34 430

JKurz1 said:
prop is fast acting....once a week? HRT dose is 250mg of enth or cyp every 10 days, no? Even a 250mg/week mild cycle for 10 weeks than a proper pct will produce some pretty nice gains in many newbs, no?

No.....used the prop E3D.

usual HRT is 200-400 every 2 weeks or so - so yes.

the Prop will keep some sides down b/c it IS faster acting

HRT that has you shooting once every 2 weeks without a multi blend of esters is a bad idea.. your levels will spike, then drop. That's why they have Sus for US style HRT (which sucks imo, 2-3 shorts a week is a way better idea for even blood levels)

And like shadow says, 200mg a week will basically just shut you down without replacing what you already make.

I'd go for the higher end but you need bloodwork done to see what your levels are if this is true HRT, not a mild cycle

The Shadow said:
No.....used the prop E3D.

usual HRT is 200-400 every 2 weeks or so - so yes.

the Prop will keep some sides down b/c it IS faster acting
Have you ever used the prop for therapy? 100mg e3d? How long did you go? PCT?

Jkurtz, I am by no means a steroid guru or an expert or anything, but from my own past experiences, even with long-lasting esters like Cypionate and Enanthate, taking a shot once a week was a disaster. I'd take a shot on Mon and feel like the king of the world for 3 days, then on Thurs, I'd want to dig a hole and crawl in it. Long-lasting or not, I felt much, MUCH better taking a shot 2 times a week with 'longer-lasting' esters.

Thats just my own personal experience. I've used Propionate too, and I agree 1000% with Shadow.

TRUST ME, ALL I AM DOING RIGHT NOW is learning....I am in no way shape or for resorting to AAS, esp. at my state....but this is all good info. ANy more ideas, thoughts, suggestions?

I've just read so many threads and articles about guys getting some awesome gains with 200-250 of test cyp a week.....never prop, but would like to learn more....100mg e 3rd day?

also, really quickly, would you guys be able to consume the amount of cals I posted about from training to bed, or is it truly extraordinary and an extreme measure?

JKurz1 said:
also, really quickly, would you guys be able to consume the amount of cals I posted about from training to bed, or is it truly extraordinary and an extreme measure?

I easily eat more than that in calories, JK, the difference is my food choices, while not junk by any means at all, I am not super, super clean with it either, so it is easy for me to get cals in eating 4 whole eggs rather than 48 whites for example, lol....or Prime rib and mashed potatoes as opposed to boiled chicken. If I ate really clean while trying to gain, I'd probably throw up before I got all my calories in. If pizza is from a quality Mom and pop place (not Dominoes or some crap) I think it is fair game.

Again, I am not telling you to do as I do, but just illustrating how I get in all my cals without too much suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom