Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JKurz's Log "Mirrors are all hidden"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BiggT said:
JK, lots of trainers don't want their 'secrets' given away, I have mixed feelings about it, but hell, if somebody is trying to make a living I can see them not giving their stuff away.

Post most of it anyway, I think people will be interested in following your progress.
not trying to be an ass, but I really can't and it really doesnt matter as, like I said, no two things work for two......hell, it might not even work for me....manana is delts in pm......traps, calves, abs, glute/ham stretch on treadmill and some accessory work...droped the ball after training...awesome session, then I got really sick...first at 3pm I had that casein pudding concoction that did not sit well, then I took a tb of redline prewo...big mistake, syrup is fing HELL! Made me so friggn sick

So, I had 3 meals to catchup on....let's just say I ended up with a huge oats, brown rice, milk, egg white, whey shake with chicken and salmon. over 90 minutes.....must about been 1,500 cals, but postwo is when ou want em.

Now I got a thick casein, cotage cheese and almond/walnuts (HANDFUL!) while I crash......have muscle milk if I really cant take in another meal, but I think I'll be ok....geezus, I bet 3/4ths of my cals are over a 3hour window postworkout!

J, I really hope things go good this time. I know i've ridiculed you in the past, but honestly that was because I was trying to motivate you. I am/was in your shoes and know how it can over power you and soon the simplest joy of eating is your sole purpose. Only eating clean, obsessing about diet, training, worried you may eat 150 cals over for the day.

Follow this trainers advice and don't look back. Don't stop and get scared. Do it all the way. No more bullshit.

JK, where's today's update, man?.....you don't have to give away the secrets, just a post so we all know you are on track.

I think the diet sucks for someone who's chronically undernourished and trying to get stronger, but good luck. Steaks, whole eggs, food that tastes good and builds muscle rather than chicken scratchings of egg whites and brown rice are a much, much better idea

look at how bigT eats, thats the way you should do it. No bullshit with eggwhites & caesin, cook up 8 whole eggs with a slab of cheese & some ham. Instead of salmon, cook up a 4lb prime rib and eat it in a day. Wash it back with a big glass of milk

Tweakle said:
I think the diet sucks for someone who's chronically undernourished and trying to get stronger, but good luck. Steaks, whole eggs, food that tastes good and builds muscle rather than chicken scratchings of egg whites and brown rice are a much, much better idea

look at how bigT eats, thats the way you should do it. No bullshit with eggwhites & caesin, cook up 8 whole eggs with a slab of cheese & some ham. Instead of salmon, cook up a 4lb prime rib and eat it in a day. Wash it back with a big glass of milk

You can't help some folks......

Unfortunate that you've decided to end your thread after only one day. Hopefully you'll reconsider and try again. Lots of people here wish the best for you and hate to see a fellow trainer go nowhere for so many years after getting tons of valuble information from some of the best and most knowledgeable people on this board.

At least a weekly or bi-weekly update on weight and strength increases in core lifts would be nice for those who took the time to try and help.

Best of luck with whatever you choose to do.

^^^Agreed.

People have been quite willing to help because it seemed like you were genuinely trying to change what you've been doing. Don't do what you've done dozens of times before by saying "thanks guys, I'll apply some of this advice" then going back to the exact same things that have gotten you nowhere in the past. I share most of the training forum's skeptical attitude toward personal trainers, but if this guy will at least ensure that you're eating above 3000 calories and not doing any marathon cardio sessions, it's an improvement, even if you'd probably be better off saving your money and listening to guys like T and Tweakle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom