Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jimmydean is back!!!!!

Jimmydean did great this past weekend. I didn't realize how big his upper body was until i was sitting in the crowd watchin him deadlift. his shoulders and arms are huge. Great Job !!

Jimmie dead is an awesome lifter and friend. His training is consistant, and he always makes gains. He offers advice but listens too. I know without a shadow of a doubt he will hit 2100 soon. Fuck 2000. If we could do this weekend all over again maybe we all could hit it.! He has 800 or close ot it in squat. Thers 50 more lbs. His bench had another 20 to 30thers 75 total. His deadlift if he took 650 on a second attempts he copudl probably go 670 ish. Thers 20 more. He is there now. Not officially but i know it. Cant wait to see him lift in Nov at the southern States. At a bigger body weight too.

Jimmie i have to tell ya you are my favorite lifter to watch! Why? I truly never know what to expect. And hell i even train with ya and dont know what you really lift!

Top Bottom