Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jeremy shockey ny giants

ive read that the man goes out and parties alot, then afterwords feels guilty n shit and does pushups and situps to the break of dawn. and runs up hills till he pukes. all i gotta say is what a hardcore bastard

"PrinceCharming" said:
ive read that the man goes out and parties alot, then afterwords feels guilty n shit and does pushups and situps to the break of dawn. and runs up hills till he pukes. all i gotta say is what a hardcore bastard

Thats not hardcore....Hardcore would be not be getting shitfaced every weekend and focusing more on the game.

jeremy shockey is a piece of shit. hardcore isnt feeling guilty after drinking and doing pushups, my fucking grandfather does pushups. maybe if he focused on improving his game and attitude he could be a better player. Id take tony gonzalez over him any day

genetics through the f-ing roof......although he was a buck 50 at OSU.....and even lighter when I played against him in high school.......

Top Bottom