Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer question

dean bolt30

This is 12 weeks program divided in three phases Phase 1: The muscle endurance phase 2: muscle growth 3: The cutting phase, I have 2 questions about it , 1. did somebody ( male ) ever followed here, how effective was it? 2. is this ok for an over weight person or it's more like for somebody in good shape but just looking to tone up and cut? thank you.

if you follow any of these special 12 week programs we see and get in great shape, then fall off the wagon what was the point?

stick to a program you can follow long term, it is all about lifestyle.

without knowing your specific stats and goals it is impossible to answer this question

It is about changing your overall life-style. Just following a programm and quitting it later on will leave you to ending up right where you began from. In any case, if you did not workout previously, this programm will surely give you results just because you will start training.

This sort of programms are nice as a beginning and a way of getting in touch with working out, but they are not personalized, so by the end of week 12 you should be able to come up with your own training system that should work well for you. There is no bad or good training - there is the training that fits you, and the one that does not.

At first glance it seems like a good program. Truth be told - there is NO magic program. Any program that:
1. Gets your working out
2. Keeps you consistent
3. Makes you train hard

is a good program.

I think it's a great idea to follow an online program or hire a coach to make you a program if you are completely new and have no idea to make your own program. Once you gain a bit of experience, then you will be able to create a program that is tailored to your exact body and goals.

My advice - follow the program exactly as it's laid out and kill it. Focus on your diet and sleep 8 hours each night and you should see great results.

Any program will work if you stick to it. Sometimes it can he helpful to follow something. It keeps it fun and takes the thinking out of it. The great thing is that you can take what you like from this program and use it in the future when you create your next routine. I always find it nice to switch it up and experiment with different routines.

Top Bottom