x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Its was the best of times...it was the worst of times...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Its was the best of times...it was the worst of times... within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Though I have no first hand experience...I can't imagine a greater feeling than the birth of one's first child. That and all the "firsts" that follow must be the best thing that even happens to us as human beings. On the other end of the spectrum. I have first hand knowledge of the lowest point in someone's life. It is when you spend $240 on a squat suit. Anxiously await it's arrival. The elation that you feel when it finally arrives (much like your first child)...and then absolute

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Its was the best of times...it was the worst of times...

Though I have no first hand experience...I can't imagine a greater feeling than the birth of one's first child. That and all the "firsts" that follow must be the best thing that even happens to us as human beings.

On the other end of the spectrum. I have first hand knowledge of the lowest point in someone's life. It is when you spend $240 on a squat suit. Anxiously await it's arrival. The elation that you feel when it finally arrives (much like your first child)...and then absolute horror, after half an hour and a busted blood vessel in your retina, realizing that there is no way your fat ass is going to fit in it. The realization that is was all for nothing...because you must return it.

Bottom line....I planned to work up to my last warmup or perhaps my opener this week in my new Metal Squat suit. Two days and two failed attempts later I realized that I couldnt get the damn thing on WITHOUT briefs...so of course I have to send it back.

Ok...done cryin in my beer....mmmmmmmmm beer.

Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

DBCooper
    What size was yours? I have a 58 that is to big unless I hit 300lbs and tried a 56 which is to small in the legs lol. Wish my Boss suit didn't stretch so much.

Originally posted by DBCooper
    What size was yours? I have a 58 that is to big unless I hit 300lbs and tried a 56 which is to small in the legs lol. Wish my Boss suit didn't stretch so much.
    I have 52 briefs...and Jim suggested a 54 suit. Well NO WAY IN HELL. I am going to send it back for a 56.

*crossing my fingers**running out of time*

do you want to try my old Hardcore Inzer too ?

Originally posted by BigWh1tey
    do you want to try my old Hardcore Inzer too ?
    I appreciate it brotha...but if I cant get the Metal figured out I have my Double Poly Frantz as a backup. I am going to send the 54 back tomorrow morning...hopefully be able to try out the 56 by the middle of next week.

ok

Good Broly
    Tell me about it, I've sent back 3 Denim's awaiting my 4th and hopefully finally sized correctly.

Know how you feel...oh well, it's almost bear:30