Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ISSA AT HOME

EMAN

I know I've asked ISSA ?'s before but I'm calling tonight to give them my credit card info to order the study materials. I just want to make sure that this is a recognized organization for getting Personal Trainer certified. It's very convenient because I can do everything at home (I work full time). Any last suggestions before I spend the $500. Is it worth it????????

I can't tell you if it's worth it or not. What are you getting the certification for? Is it because you're going to start working as a certified personal trainer? If so, then yes it's worth it. Muscle & Fitness had ISSA ranked as one of the top 5 certification programs a few years back. I'm sure they're still up there towards the top. No one will know you got your certification at home instead of attending a workshop either so don't worry about that. Good luck!

NSCA is regarded as the best for weight training. ISSA is better than most but doesnt have the name power behind it.

Top Bottom