x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

ISSA AT HOME

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about ISSA AT HOME within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: I know I've asked ISSA ?'s before but I'm calling tonight to give them my credit card info to order the study materials. I just want to make sure that this is a recognized organization for getting Personal Trainer certified. It's very convenient because I can do everything at home (I work full time). Any last suggestions before I spend the $500. Is it worth it????????

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: ISSA AT HOME

All Natural
    I know I've asked ISSA ?'s before but I'm calling tonight to give them my credit card info to order the study materials. I just want to make sure that this is a recognized organization for getting Personal Trainer certified. It's very convenient because I can do everything at home (I work full time). Any last suggestions before I spend the $500. Is it worth it????????

I can't tell you if it's worth it or not. What are you getting the certification for? Is it because you're going to start working as a certified personal trainer? If so, then yes it's worth it. Muscle & Fitness had ISSA ranked as one of the top 5 certification programs a few years back. I'm sure they're still up there towards the top. No one will know you got your certification at home instead of attending a workshop either so don't worry about that. Good luck!

All Natural
    NSCA is regarded as the best for weight training. ISSA is better than most but doesnt have the name power behind it.