Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

iseckz test c + proviron cycle. 2011 cycle

iseckz

Hey I been lurking here in the forums for bout 3years, but never really joined or posted. Mainly because i was under the age of 21, and did not want to get bashed for pinning at age 19. Instead i read and learned. Now I'm 21 turning 22. My history is since middle school and high school i been into wrestling. from districts,GMC,and states. I always placed 5th +.. but i was a lightweight.. example my senior year i was a 135/140 weight class.. while foot ball players are 170+ anyways.. i graduated young at 17.

I always had that skateboarder/surfer ripp look.. till i went to a family reunion and saw all my cousins retarded huge and leaned out, and I had to know their secret. (lol literally 6 of my cousins were each on something age range from 18-23 at the time ) I was 19 at the time, and I thought i was ready. This was all before I got into reading blogs,forums,and articles about steroids and seeking for advice.

So my cousins set me up with a test 300 c 2cc a week split into two 1cc/1cc mon/thurs for 12 weeks and deca 450 1cc a week for 10 weeks. My pct was hcg1000ui + nolvadex/clomid. so long story short i went from 145lbs to a massive during 194 to 187lbs after pct. I didn't get much water retain cause my cousins supplied me with proviron to counter gyno which im not prone too and water and maintain hardness.. yet alone deca had me DECKED out...

Sadly I was young and dumb and full of cum eating shit partying, no diet, no gym after the cycle. i dropped to 175-170lbs. I stilled look big in shirts, but with no shirt it wasn't so "OMG" like before. i lost my 8 packs my V cuts my definition all around, Then i got into a atv crash at age 20 and was out the game for 3months due to second degree dislocation of the AC joint. I cycled again cause I took my cousin advice. Took a short cycle of deca alone "to heal my shoulder/collar bone/joints " sure it did heal it extremely well.

The doctor was surprised on every check up. my full rotated motion and strength i had on my bad arm.. even when i bench my bad arm pushes faster up then the other arm.. been bout year and a and 8montha since i havn't cycled and I really want to gain back my gains and maintain now.

Idk if turnibol and proviron oral cycle counts, But thats what got me slimmed down and rock hard all around.. I started that on oct 2010 ended it 6 weeks after. went from 175-172 of fat whatever normal guy body to 152lbs i guess my normal weight class?

FOLLOW MY PROGRESS AS WELL CRIT/FEEDBACK OR SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS. I CAME FOR HELP/ADVICE please dont tell me I'm too skinny etc. I havn't been going to the gym YET! at all instead i been doing park crossfit fitness. I know i'm skinny.

my stats are
age - 21
weight - (started 153lbs) 6 month back was 172lbs currently 159-162lbs
height - 5'10
training - 6 years. { crossfit/Wrestling/MMA ) All middle and high school. I did wrestling/ afterwards MMA with crossfit.
BF % 9-11%

Gear Test c 300 1-5week Test c 400 6-14week + Proviron from .25mg-50mg a day. I might throw in Tren.. { thoughts and opnions?)

Diet I need to make my /p/f/c/etc chart.. but i drink nothing but water/juices eat fruits daily thru out the day. 2-3 cans of tuna twice a day. I grill one or two chicken breast a day. oat meal in the morning always. Full glass of milk/Oj. salads.. I also take iso100 shakes and protein bars. Well That's my diet every day. also of course two huge Hispanics meals of yellow/white rice . chicken/meats. with black beans ** thats just one of many examples my mother cooked dishes** So i think my diet is on point. I do not eat sweets,deserts,ice cream etc.. my mother is a dentist so.. all my life junk food and sweets really didn't phase me growing up and still doesn't.

before i started

img00015201012271030.jpg

week 1

img00030f.jpg

week 2

20110120103800.jpg

Top Bottom