Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iron Brothers

Valdez

The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall grow stronger. JOB 17:9

I am leaving soon. Do not bicker and argue about stupid subjects, do not waste energy on pride. Everyone has their "style" in lifting, use common sense in discerning style from ignorance or lack of knowledge on certain issues in lifting. etc...

GROW STRONGER!! get hungry, get thirsty, sweat and persist. Now it is time to make progress, not next week or next month... NOW! :angel:

So who's gonna be our mod! I'm scared! We have no leader. The training board has disbanded!! The training board has disbanded!!! ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Freak Show said:
So who's gonna be our mod! I'm scared! We have no leader. The training board has disbanded!! The training board has disbanded!!! ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

ok

first lets make ourselves some torches out of wood and oiled rags, then lets go pilage and loot :)

good luck Valdez, hope they have an aircraft with big enough seats for ya ;)

I'm gonna be a little fish in a big pond :( I am really excited though. It will be interesting to see what the politics are like in the USAF. All I have to say is thank god Bush is our president and NOT Al Gore :D

Last edited:
Valdez said:
All I have to say is thank god Bush is our president and NOT Al Gore :D

Amen bro.

Sniff, sniff...we will miss you Valdez, you are a good bro who trains hard and puts his money where his mouth is.

I remember you were one of the first guys I met after I came to this site. Remember that old sig you had of Franco? Haha! That seems like a long time ago for some reason, doesn't it?

Anyway, keep pounding the iron like a crazed motherfucker and grow into a mega beast while you're serving our country.

Stop in and see us when you get a chance.

Best of luck, Valdez. :)

Top Bottom