Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

iPhone App for Elite Fitness Bodybuilding & Anabolic Steroids Free Download

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
I downloaded the app but there are some major glitches, it's great when it works but after you sign in if you try and access the forum it constantly tells me I don't have permission to access. Hopefully it will get worked out cause I do love it when it does work.

Can someone please fix this issue! Sometimes I can't even read my own posts/topics due to security access or something like that!
One day it will be fine, the next it's not letting me in anywhere again.

i've been using this for about 2 weeks since my computer is fucked and i can only use my brothers every once in a while. i haven't really had any problems with it. i like the app, thanks!

When I first used this it did not allow me access to the free forums, even though I was logged in. That was months ago. I just tried it now - Excellent! You have fixed the issue with the app and it works. Thanks. Great to be able to peruse the content anywhere for inspiration and advice. Everyone on here with a iPhone should have this app. Now, can you please develop a version for my iPad??? That would be fantastic

Everytime I look it up or click on the links it tells me that it's not available in the US but I see some of y'all are from the US... So WTF?...
Also this is for an IPhone...

I've had this app since I joined JAN of last year and its always had glitches. Sometimes it won't load, it shuts down after posting a reply to any thread or sometimes it will do it for no reason. Still a good app to have but an update would be really great!

If you can't find it in the App Store just open the site in your browser and a pop up will appear telling you it has an app for the site and if you click yes it will take you to it.

Top Bottom