Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inzer "Economy" Belt?

CitizenKane

Hi there,

I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with the "economy" belt by Inzer, as seen here: Inzer Advance DesignsDetailed Information

It looks virtually identical to the standard Forever belt, but I'm guessing it is probably not as supportive? Or is it? Is there any other reason why it would be cheaper?

I'm looking to get an Inzer belt but I'm on somewhat of a budget and shipping from Inzer to outside the US costs significantly more than the actual belt itself!

Thanks

Buy the Inzer Forever belt and you'll be glad you did.

All things considered the forever belt is a great deal.

I just got mine and I can't wait to use it.

I'm not sure exactly what the difference is between the economy and the forever, but considering the price difference is only a little over 20 dollars I would buy the forever and deal with it.

That's just my opinion, but I believe in you get what you pay for.

The only difference I see is the lever. I have the economy belt and it is great, very thick and supportive.

Many of the kids I coach use the economy belt. It leather is not as stiff, and it does break in quickly. We haven't had any problems with them.

B-

Top Bottom