Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting and Fun Summer Cut Log

Thanks Kirsten I appreciate it , yes starting on Monday im going to be introducing carbs into my diet , excited to change things up a bit , the Tren E should be kicking in soon as well.

Day 18

45 mins of cardio

75mcg T3

100 mg test prop

200 mg tren E ( aspirated blood came through so had to choose a different spot then it went in smooth )

160 mcg clen

75 mg benadryl @ night

600 mg milk thistle

2mg oral tren , split into two 1mg doses .

Todays workout was shoulders & abs , it went really well , was really focused and strength was good .

You know bro that is the one thing that I have not had happen to me yet is to aspirate blood. Been shooting every weekd for about 2 years now...

Yeah it seems like its starting to get more common , even my first cycle of just test E when I was a noob I only got blood one time when I aspirated , I use the charts on different websites that show where to inject but it just seems like it doesnt help much , hmmm... I would do the glutes but that stretch is sort of a pain to get it and I have always felt comfortable doing thighs.

I heat my vial up with a blowdryer for a good 3 minutes or so , fill my syringe with air inject into the vial , blow the air out . Withdraw the right amount , take pin out , squeeze the syringe so oil leaks down a bit and to get rid of air . Then I look at my thigh and I go about halfway from my groin to my knee and then I inject into the side, not the total side but not on the top of the thigh either . I just poke it through at a medium pace not fast not slow . Then I aspirate , if its gtg then I just take my time and inject and once its all done I pull the syringe out at a medium speed as well.

Day 19

45 mins of cardio

75 MCG T3

160 mcg clen

100 mg test prop ( nice and smooth no problems )

75 mg benadryl @ night

600 mg milk thistle

2 mg oral tren split into two 1 mg doses

Okay so to start things off I had MASSIVE knee pain or some kind of pain just barely above the kneecap muscle . It hurt super bad during the night when I would do the nightly piss /and get water routine. Then I woke up and was like no way in hell im doing cardio , then I did it anyways and it went away a bit . Then I iced it and took some advil for it after I was done, I'm not sure if this is because yesterday I switched up my morning cardio and did a 9 % incline instead of a 1-3% incline , thats the only thing I can think of?

Today was legs so I went SUPER light on it , for some reason it was only the right leg , and like I said it wasn't exactly the thigh muscle it was like a muscle that is just barely above the knee cap and also feels like its coming from the side of the kneecap. Also did some of the olyptical at the gym some HIIT during leg training ( since this seemed better then to try and do hiit on treadmill !) and also warmed up on the stationary bike for about 5 mins.

Going to be icing this baby for a while , and maybe get a blow dryer and put some heat on it before I go to bed, also going to be purchasing some joint relief vitamins most likely if the pain doesnt go away soon.

I have also noticed my sex drive is pretty low lol , im not exactly thinking about it as much as I usually do , im also starting to be curious of my Test P and Tren E is legit hmmm , its optimum pharma so not sure if anyone has any feedback about them .

I heat my vial up with a blowdryer for a good 3 minutes or so , fill my syringe with air inject into the vial , blow the air out . Withdraw the right amount , take pin out , squeeze the syringe so oil leaks down a bit and to get rid of air . Then I look at my thigh and I go about halfway from my groin to my knee and then I inject into the side, not the total side but not on the top of the thigh either . I just poke it through at a medium pace not fast not slow . Then I aspirate , if its gtg then I just take my time and inject and once its all done I pull the syringe out at a medium speed as well.
Ok this all looks good bro. However you can inject pretty much anyplace on your thigh. Also to include that tear drop shape muscle on the inside and above your knee joint. Thats what I love about thigh shots, lots of space for a new place each time.
You can also do the outer portion of your calves and your delts. Both are easy to hit.

Day 19

45 mins of cardio

75 MCG T3

160 mcg clen

100 mg test prop ( nice and smooth no problems ) Good!!:D

75 mg benadryl @ night

600 mg milk thistle

2 mg oral tren split into two 1 mg doses

Okay so to start things off I had MASSIVE knee pain or some kind of pain just barely above the kneecap muscle . It hurt super bad during the night when I would do the nightly piss /and get water routine. Then I woke up and was like no way in hell im doing cardio , then I did it anyways and it went away a bit . Then I iced it and took some advil for it after I was done, I'm not sure if this is because yesterday I switched up my morning cardio and did a 9 % incline instead of a 1-3% incline , thats the only thing I can think of?
To me it sounds like you are talking about your pataller tendon. You may have some inflamation going on there bro. Continue with ice, but I would not use heat for that. Also go back to the incline that you were using for awhile. Then if you wanna increase it do it gradually. The bike is great as therapy for knees, in general.

Today was legs so I went SUPER light on it , for some reason it was only the right leg , and like I said it wasn't exactly the thigh muscle it was like a muscle that is just barely above the knee cap and also feels like its coming from the side of the kneecap. Also did some of the olyptical at the gym some HIIT during leg training ( since this seemed better then to try and do hiit on treadmill !) and also warmed up on the stationary bike for about 5 mins.

Going to be icing this baby for a while , and maybe get a blow dryer and put some heat on it before I go to bed, also going to be purchasing some joint relief vitamins most likely if the pain doesnt go away soon.
Warm your knees up slowly bro and do plenty of it. If that issues continues I would leave off the leg training for a couple weeks then try it again and see what you get.

I have also noticed my sex drive is pretty low lol , im not exactly thinking about it as much as I usually do , im also starting to be curious of my Test P and Tren E is legit hmmm , its optimum pharma so not sure if anyone has any feedback about them .
If you have Dostinex use it. The low sex drive may be coming from the Tren bro.
Also you may wanna pm RADAR or N2 and ask them their opine on that.

Good luck bro, nice job here on your log.:D

Thanks for all the info Zed , definitely going to try injecting into into the teardrop region , its easier to see the veins in the spot as well . Yeah I always warm up my legs on the bike that day I speficially warmed them up more than anything but the next day is when the pain started happening but like I said its most likely because I went to such a high incline .

I switched up my cardio also , for a few days I was working my heart rate @ about 140 ish bpm , so I lowered it back down to about 120 -130 ish . Only burning about 210 calories in the morning but I feel its better for my legs. I might have to throw in two sessions of this not sure yet.

Day 20

45 mins cardio

75 mcg T3

100 mg test prop

2 mg oral tren , split into seperate doses.

decided to bump up clen today and tomorrow as well , im up to 200 mcg ( I'm almost 100% positive its useless though , I think my beta receptors are all fried , even though I was taking 75 mg benadryl @ night I dont think that it could keep up with 3 weeks @ 160 mcg clen everyday) tomorrow is going to be my last day on clen., for at least 2 weeks possibly 3 .

75 mg benadryl @ night still just to attempt to help my receptors , as well as this stuff makes ya sleep good :)

600 mg milk thistle

Today was just a rest day so all I did was the cardio , and dont plan on doing much at all today . I had the thought of taking some Nolva maybe 20 mg everyday just to help get rid of some estrogen , I think it might help get rid of some of the fat a little better , not sure though . Almost seems as if iv hit a plateau but starting Monday it should break.

Whats up bro! Just finished reading what you got so far. Besides the knee it looks like things are going pretty good. I broke my leg almost a year ago on a sportbike and my knee bugs me from time to time. I really hate when I hurt myself when things are going good. It kills my motivation! Anyway take it easy on the knee and keep killin it bro.

:evil:

Thanks Johnny haha sportbike eh ? I have one myself Yamaha r6 love sportsbikes!!!! the bmw s1000r is my dream bike atm :p

Top Bottom