Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting and Fun Summer Cut Log

yeah I figured you meant 233 LOL... why dont you start a log mate ? It really helps :)

Ya know once I get all my stuff together I just may do that. No reason not to........

Day 11

45 mins cardio

75 mcg T3

160 mcg Clen ( with 75 mg Benadryl at night )

600 mg Milk Thistle at night as well
Pinned 200 mg Tren E , when I was pinning this it hurt like a mofo! but I finally got it all the way in the skin , aspirated and blood came out and that sucked, then pulling it out hurt like a mofo also , after that I just pinned again and found a good spot.

100 mg Test Prop VERYYYY smooth injection it was weird absolutely no pain at all not even when I was pulling the needle out ( the worst part imo) !

2 Mg oral tren total .. 1mg with breakfast and took 1 mg before workout

Todays workout was shoulders and abs , nothing spectacular to write about it , but it was a good workout .

I am noticing myself getting leaner , mostly in the midsection , my chest also seems to be a bit harder as well .

My apetite is still doing good , Im not super hungry all the time but when im put around foods that look very delicious it does sound amazing to just pig out on it . I am still eating about 2000-2100 calories a day all keto style , so high fat and protein , some people reccomend carbing up for those who are working out , and their are diets like that such as the anabolic diet , ckd , bodyopus diet, etc. It would be nice to have a carb up day but then again I talked to a friend at the gym whos a bodybuilding competitor ( not natural , thats for sure LOL) and he said it wouldn't really be needed , it could be used to help a bit with energy levels and possibly help strength and preserve muscle some . But since im on this cycle that the muscle preservation shouldn't be much of a issue , and if I just stick to this it would help remove the fat faster then having to carb up every week or 2 and then have to wait a 2-3 days to get into keto . So im just going to be sticking with this and so far its working excellent , cant imagine how well my bodys going to do once the real Tren starts kicking in .

Yeah bro I get that sometimes too. When putting that needle in.....
Ok try this, when you get your compound into the syringe and when you push any air out, let a little bit of the compound go out and run down the needle. This lubricates that needle and it helps some. Also sometimes I rotate the needle/syringe going in. To me when its hurting that seems to help. I call this drilling in it LOL!

haha Zed , yeah I always get the liquid on the tip of the needle and it runs down no matter what, I found the sweet spot on my right thigh where I just barely poke it and it goes in and is painless, just gotta find that spot on the left leg.

Day 12

45 mins cardio

75mcg T3

2mg Oral Tren (1mg in morning , 1mg in the evening )

100 mg Test P ( another really good and easy injection)

160 mcg clen ( still followed by 75mgs of Benadryl at night )

600 mcg Milk Thistle

Today was a leg workout day , and I did attempt a couple reps of squat but my legs still arent fully recovered from the shots , although there WAYYY better now , plus the spot where I nicked something in my left leg hurt like a son of a ***** when I attempted these , and I didn't pop any advil because I forgot about oh well less stress on liver anyways.

All and all though it was a really good workout , just did about 16 sets total for the whole leg at about 20 reps each set , once my legs are done being whusses im going to start going heavier and definitely going to be squatting. Mentally today was a SUPER good leg workout day , I didn't take the oral tren preworkout just because it was only about 3 hours from breakfast that I took the 1mg of it . BUT I did finally put songs onto my new ipod , and wow if you are use to listening to music when you workout and then you take a few weeks break from listening to it when you workout , and you come back with new songs and start listening to it again , it really gets ya pumped !

I need to start practicing my jogging for the military , I need to do the 1.5 mile in 9:30 seconds . So I think im going to jog 1 mile 3 days a week , then increase it to 1.5 miles the next week and then after that 2 miles . Not to sure if this is going to be to catabolic because I know some people highly dislike jogging cardio and prefer low intensity cardio but im hoping my gear will help preserve the muscle.

I might even switch jogging up to some sprinting , not sure which would be better for preserving the most muscle , but I always LOVED sprints because of football . So maybe something like 10 . 40 yard sprints followed by a 15 - 30 second break in between sprints . Any suggestions on which would help raise my stamina for the 1.5 mile , AND preserve the most muscle ???

What sucks is I here tren can kill your stamina , so ill definitely have to work even harder.

Day 13

45 mins cardio

75 mcg T3

2mg oral tren split into 2 1mg doses.

100 mg test prop

160 mcg clen

75 mg benadryl

600 mg milk thistle

Rest day today so now a whole lot to talk about, just going to go grocery shopping and tan out in the sun perhaps some swimming . No side effects from any of the drugs so far , I do notice that im always really lethargic in the morning , but after eating at lunch or just going outside and trying to be productive that the lethargy does go away.

Also on your injections.
I find that when I get in a hurry and try to push the juice in too fast, then Im sore.
So try going a little bit slower. Also when I go slower I find that it takes a lot less pressure on the plunger.
Hope this helps bro.

Yeah thanks ZH! Yup I learned that also supposedly it should take about 15-25 seconds to inject it in , I usually take about 30 seconds or so just to make sure its nice and slow , if I do go to fast I definitely feel a sort of tingly feeling in the injection spot and it doesn't feel to well. Hows the T3 working out for ya ? are you running thing else along with it besides the TRT ?

Yeah thanks ZH! Yup I learned that also supposedly it should take about 15-25 seconds to inject it in , I usually take about 30 seconds or so just to make sure its nice and slow , if I do go to fast I definitely feel a sort of tingly feeling in the injection spot and it doesn't feel to well. Hows the T3 working out for ya ? are you running thing else along with it besides the TRT ?

...... 1 minute per ml .... :coffee:

Nah bro, just the TRT and T3 for now. At 150mcg per day I think I am feeling it.......
I get a real good sweat on about 3 min into my warm up. But that could just be the humidity here too.
I decided that Im just gonna keep on it for about 4 weeks and then taper back off it. At any rate not too impressed at this point with T3.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom