Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interested in learning powerlifting

I want to construct a powerlifting routine to prepare myself for next hockey season, I've read many articles and testimonials stating that powerlifting improves athletic performance more than bodybuilding by leaps and bounds. I've seen videos and demonstrations of these exercises and I'm extremely intimidated by them. How can I learn exercises such as the power clean, power snatch etc safely without hiring someone to teach me? Also, what is a good powerlifting program for a sport like hockey?

LeanMeanHockeyMachine said:
I want to construct a powerlifting routine to prepare myself for next hockey season, I've read many articles and testimonials stating that powerlifting improves athletic performance more than bodybuilding by leaps and bounds. I've seen videos and demonstrations of these exercises and I'm extremely intimidated by them. How can I learn exercises such as the power clean, power snatch etc safely without hiring someone to teach me? Also, what is a good powerlifting program for a sport like hockey?

Power cleans and snatch aren't powerlifting events- they are olympic lifts.
Powerlifting consists of 3 events; bench press, squat, and deadlift.
I have a few routines on my site for those lifts- I'd suggest the beginners routine or the gaugler routine, and i have a directory to show you how the lifts are performed.
http://www.weightliftingdiscussion.com

Top Bottom