Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

intense cardio and supplements

pignunez

Guys,
I would like to know if you still need to take creatine before and protein after doing just intense cardio for an hour everyday, it might be stupid question but we all know cardio is less intensive and you burn much less calories than when you lift weights, so my concern is if those supplements can convert to sugar calories and make you gain weight instead.

you can purchase PURE CREATINE from n2bm called ancient strength

also whey isolate does not contain the bad shit that concentrate does, so again buy a good quality brand free of sugars and other shit. n2bm sells a whey isolate which is excellent

the worst thing you can do after a workout is what i see a lot of boneheads do, which is go eat a shitty meal like chikfilA or subway etc that has a ton of calories. that is what i call "spinning your wheels" when you do that. you just worked hard to burn 500 calories in the gym and you go and eat a sub or chicken meal that has 800 calories. makes no sense

A stand alone creatine supplement that is unflavoured like a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com will contain no calories. It won't hinder fat loss in any way and it might actually HELP with loosing body fat because your endurance will be better so you will be able to train longer and harder.

A good quality whey protein isolate will be very low in calories and pretty much carb and fat free.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein isolate, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

Top Bottom