Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intense burning pain in the elbow and lower heads of tri

hockeynut_9922

First off my left side is lagging in strenght and size and I was going to add an extra day in the routine to help with this. I am going to hold off until this pain stops happening.

Its not optimal, but due to my work schedule it is the best I can do until the new year. So basically here it is.

Monday
legs, bis, tris

Tuesday
abs

Wednesday
back, shoulders,chest

Thursday
abs

then repeat

Am I not getting enough rest before hitting the arms again with a full work out? I hit them hard on arm days, then they get it pretty good on back, chest day also. I will split the body parts up better in the new year.

Is rest the only answer? I added a joint supp a couple of weeks ago and it seems like it is making it worse. I dont believe it is a joint issue, probably more tendon or training.

I am currently on vacation at my cabin, the gym is 35 miles away(actually anything is 35 miles away) I didnt have any icy hot or anything to help with the pain and didnt want to take the drive again.

So I said what the heck and rubbed in some Forma Stanzol and the pain was gone in minutes. I dont know why but I am not complaining.

So do I rework my routine? Take a little break (really do not want that)?

Give me some advice from the guys doing this a long time.

Thanks

Gary

First off my left side is lagging in strenght and size and I was going to add an extra day in the routine to help with this. I am going to hold off until this pain stops happening.

Its not optimal, but due to my work schedule it is the best I can do until the new year. So basically here it is.

Monday
legs, bis, tris

Tuesday
abs

Wednesday
back, shoulders,chest

Thursday
abs

then repeat

Am I not getting enough rest before hitting the arms again with a full work out? I hit them hard on arm days, then they get it pretty good on back, chest day also. I will split the body parts up better in the new year.

Is rest the only answer? I added a joint supp a couple of weeks ago and it seems like it is making it worse. I dont believe it is a joint issue, probably more tendon or training.

I am currently on vacation at my cabin, the gym is 35 miles away(actually anything is 35 miles away) I didnt have any icy hot or anything to help with the pain and didnt want to take the drive again.

So I said what the heck and rubbed in some Forma Stanzol and the pain was gone in minutes. I dont know why but I am not complaining.

So do I rework my routine? Take a little break (really do not want that)?

Give me some advice from the guys doing this a long time.

Thanks

Gary

Sounds like your tendon might be inflamed

Try some anti-inflammatory supps ie) fish oil, Meriva tumeric ect.

tendonitis.

you are over training.

back off.. your body is releasing inflammation to heal it up. let it heal without interference.

when i would do 10X10 pullups i would get elbow inflammation.. so i backed off to 4X10 and it went away. so listen to your body

Thanks for the info, I dropped a couple of sets and it did not happen today. I will take it easy for a while to let it heal up.

Gary

tennis elbow is slow to heal , be very careful when you go back training on it.
stay the hell away from any type of tricep extension...

Top Bottom