Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Input on routine

Martinholes

[FONT=&quot]Looking for some input....I currently work one body part a day, doing 3 exercises per muscle. I do 4 sets of 8 to 12 reps on each exercise. Out of seven days, I work each body part one time per week, taking two days off to do just cardio. Trying to decide if working a body part only once per week enough? Would like to hear what you guys think...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

certain muscle groups SHOULD be worked out once or twice a week max. i am talking shoulders, hammy's, quads, and even the back. why? not just for the obvious reasons but cause if you hammer too much you will wear out your knees, elbows, shoulder joints and cause disc issues

other muscle groups like calves and abs can be worked frequently, hell even everyday if you want.

[FONT=&quot]Looking for some input....I currently work one body part a day, doing 3 exercises per muscle. I do 4 sets of 8 to 12 reps on each exercise. Out of seven days, I work each body part one time per week, taking two days off to do just cardio. Trying to decide if working a body part only once per week enough? Would like to hear what you guys think...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
It depends on volume and intensity. If your volume or intensity is low you can train more frequently. If you do high volume or train to failure then probably cant go train same body parts as often

If it's working, then keep doing it. When it plateaus, change it up.

Top Bottom