Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inner-Thigh fat not going away

cristaljet

Hi guys, I'm a 23 year old females who lost 29 lbs in the last 7 months, it was hard but I made it, my only frustration is the fat on my inner thighs that I can't get rid of, what type of routine would you recommend for this part of the body in particular? thank you.

I wouldn't. If it's fat it will go if you keep dieting but obviously, as you've found, annoyingly slowly. There are exercises to tone muscles of the inner thigh but there are no spot reduction exercises to burn the fat there.

women store fat last in their thighs, men in their stomachs obviously (just look around and you will see this)

the way you get rid of stubborn fat spots is to continue losing body fat.. you can also use yohimflame to spot treat the area.

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as spot fat loss, so all you can do, is to keep losing weight, and the fat will disappear homogeneously throughout the whole body, including the inner thighs.

One thing I can really recommend you because my wife used it with lots of success, is Yohimflame - it works great, and you really see the results.

First off - Congrats on your weight loss so far! That's awesome!

Women generally store their stubborn body fat in their glutes/thighs. It's completely normal. It'll be the last place to go. Just keep at it and stay patient.

Are you lifting weights or just doing cardio? All weight training will do as a female will tighten and tone your physique. You won't develop a hard bumb but rather a firm and perky butt.

Cutesy exercises like glute kick backs, walking lunges etc have their place but nothing will ever replace the squat when it comes to overall leg development and size.

Master the squat and I PROMISE you will get the glute and leg development you are looking for.

Not a smith machine squat, not a hack squat, not a front squat, a real squat where the bar is resting on your traps.

The tough thing is that once you lose a good amount of fat you really notice where you are storing the last bits. This can definitely be frustrating but be assured if you stay on track it too will burn. It just takes time but it can be done. Obviously what you are doing to lose fat is really working.

Top Bottom