Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inner thigh

karde

Any recomendations to hit the inner thigh?

I already do squats on a regular basis, and i can't do lunges due to knees for some reason.

If your knees let you, full squats with you feet spread a little past shoulder width and toes pointed out. I'm talking ass on the ground squats so watch the knees. Might try front squats with the same stance. I know this has helped me.

heavy only said:
If your knees let you, full squats with you feet spread a little past shoulder width and toes pointed out. I'm talking ass on the ground squats so watch the knees. Might try front squats with the same stance. I know this has helped me.

I agree. Also had luck doing the same thing on the hack sled.

I will try that stance then and see. If my knees start popping, i will try the hack sled. Thanks.

just curious? why hit the inner thigh?

please dont say "cause thats where i need it." (just hoping you arent planning on spot reducing)

if you are earnestly interested in working your inner thigh muscles, then side lunges or wide stance squats would be a way to go?

Squats and deep leg presses do it for me. Pre-exhaust the quads before squating by doing 3-4 sets of leg extensions. I find that to hit my tear drop pretty effectively. I'm trying to keep my feet rather narrow on leg presses to hit the outer area of my quad, seeing my inner area is pretty developed. Try what I listed above. I think it'll work well for you. It did for me.

Top Bottom