Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inner quads training

MAXSTORIES

When I do bodyweight training for my legs, I have ahard time woking out my inner quads. I do staircase running, running,and one-legged pistols, as well as squats with a bit of weight. Buton the next day I only have pain on the front part of the quads, butnot inside. What can I do?

Seems like you are not doing the right variety of squats. When doing squats, try to make your toes point outwards - this will help employ more the inner quads, and consequently train them.

You need to squat with a wide stance to target your inner quads.

A narrow stance - puts the emphasis on your OUTER quads. That's your problem. You are doing all narrow stance squats/leg exercises.

What you need to do are sumo squats.

sumo-squat-exercise-illustration.jpg

If you switch up your routine like above and still do not get sore don't worry. You don't have to be sore to indicate you worked out a certain muscle.

This is so great, so many ideas you gave me here. Thank you LevButlerov, thank you Muskate, thank you Stevesmi - on the next leg day I will try to do all of these three things, and I really look forward to a different result!

Top Bottom