Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

inner pecs

ZGzaZ

Hey guys, I'm having trouble building mass in my inner pecs, the rest upper and outer are doing fine, but I cant seem to build inner very well. I usually hit the cable crossovers 3 sets of 8-10....should I up the weight and drop the reps here?? or can someone give me another good inner pec building exercise besides flies, as i do them too.

There's no such thing as an inner pec.

Ironically, close grip benches would be worse than regular benches because they work mostly the triceps as opposed to the chest anyway.

Debaser said:
There's no such thing as an inner pec.

Ironically, close grip benches would be worse than regular benches because they work mostly the triceps as opposed to the chest anyway.

I usually read what you write and think to myself, "what is debaser thinking". You are correct D and I stand corrected. :D
Keep that strong knowledge coming brother.

Debaser said:
because they work mostly the triceps as opposed to the chest anyway.

True, however the portion of the chest it does work would be the targeted area.

Just concentrate on adding overall mass, the middle will come up with the rest of it

That "inner chest" you're looking for is as much a matter of removing fat than building your chest. Many say that that line between your pecs is found in the kitchen, along with your abs.

That "inner chest" you're looking for is as much a matter of removing fat than building your chest. Many say that that line between your pecs is found in the kitchen, along with your abs.

Couldn't have said it better myself.....
However, he already has quite low bodyfat if my memory serves me correctly from his pictures...

Just concentrate on adding overall mass to your chest and you will get what you are looking for.... takes time bro..

gymtime said:

very very true. to add detail though, i like to do heavy pec dec for 3 sets of 8, really squeezing in the middle. then i do cable crossovers for 4 sets of 15. i normally only do this during cutting though.

You must build mass in order to see an inner chest. This comes from performing heavy compound movements. As other people say, there is no inner pec.

Top Bottom