Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injury underneath Armpit??

BdubYA

I don't know if I got this going too heavy on cable crossovers or something else. There is pain when I try to do dumbell and cable flys. I also experience pain while doing pullups. It feels as if one of the tendons or something got strained under there. Has anybody had this happen to them before? Its only affecting like 2 lifts, but is bothering me mentally of course. Thanks for the help.

If it is a tendon or ligament strain/sprain, it can have a huge impact on lifts. These tissues, while poor in blood flow, have a very high density of nerves. Things like the GTO etc reside here and are there to actually control the range of motion etc to prevent injury by causing musclular contractions to limit range of motion. Injuries to these areas can artificially trigger the GTO and greatly hinder strength. Use of an injured limb is important to encourage blood flow but dont overdue it.

I had something similar a couple months back near the end of my old school program. Resting it up didn't help much so I was just careful and it went away. No pain now.

Top Bottom