Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injuries from lifting or any reason

ManOfArms

I hurt my back two months ago doing dead lifts, and just when I thought I fully recovered, I hurt it again pulling very little weight on a seated row machine. This coming week I'm heading to an orthopedic to see what’s up.

I'm wondering if anyone has gone through the same, and what where your Dr's comments and suggestions.

I try to avoid such from happening, by keeping an arch in my back, doing GMs and RDLs and not biting off too much more I can chew...

still I know it happens... good luck...

i wish I could help you more, but I don't know exactly what happened with your back specifically...

Becoming said:
I try to avoid such from happening, by keeping an arch in my back, doing GMs and RDLs and not biting off too much more I can chew...

still I know it happens... good luck...

i wish I could help you more, but I don't know exactly what happened with your back specifically...

I've had 2 serious injuries that i've recovered from- a sprained sacral joint and a shoulder dislocation. My back continues to get injured, BUT... every injury is different, like every person. My experience is going to be totally different from yours, even if you had the exact same injury. In my case, Because of the way my spine is and hereditary factors, I would most likely keep injuring it if i'm not extremely careful and don't try to set any records. It takes a long time to recover though- usually longer than you think. start back from any injury slowly and carefully and make sure you aren't deficient in vitamins or protein, both of which will help your recovery.

Top Bottom