Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injuries fading... strength increasing... drive... increasing.

C

Citruscide

Last night I did what I thought was going to be a "light" bicep workout.

Since the advent of hurting my right wrist on barbell hang cleans -- I haven't really been able to curl (barbell or ez) with much weight at all... I mean, maybe in the upper 90's, and that with an amazing amount of pain... sometimes the bar would literally fall out of my right hand.

Last night I loaded up 135 comfortably on the ez-curl bar and knocked out 6 easy-curl reps and then another 1 for good measure (with a bit of a cheat, mind you). I also threw on 115 for the preachers (a place I couldn't even hold the bar before).

This is giving me alot of drive... and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with the rest of my workouts. Taking off today... to rest.. and then coming back and nailing back to the celing, balls to the wall... tomorrow. :)

C-ditty

Citruscide said:
This is giving me alot of drive... and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with the rest of my workouts. Taking off today... to rest.. and then coming back and nailing back to the celing, balls to the wall... tomorrow. :)

C-ditty

same page with ya brotha. my shoulder is gettin better and will be doing the same...."ballz to the wallz!!" great to hear about training. gettin stronger is only a workout away brotha!!! tb

Yes, there's definitely something in the air lately. I can feel it. Progress is inevitable.

C-Ditty,

Hang in there bro-helie. . . injuries suck! All we can do is nurse them, rehab them, and move on.

I wish you the best of luck.

That is a good idea to improve strength and it's fine to workout with light weights. It can help us to improve our drive.

Top Bottom