x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Injuries fading... strength increasing... drive... increasing.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Injuries fading... strength increasing... drive... increasing. within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Last night I did what I thought was going to be a "light" bicep workout. Since the advent of hurting my right wrist on barbell hang cleans -- I haven't really been able to curl (barbell or ez) with much weight at all... I mean, maybe in the upper 90's, and that with an amazing amount of pain... sometimes the bar would literally fall out of my right hand. Last night I loaded up 135 comfortably on the ez-curl bar and knocked out 6 easy-curl reps and then another 1 for good measure (with a

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Citruscide

Injuries fading... strength increasing... drive... increasing.

Last night I did what I thought was going to be a "light" bicep workout.

Since the advent of hurting my right wrist on barbell hang cleans -- I haven't really been able to curl (barbell or ez) with much weight at all... I mean, maybe in the upper 90's, and that with an amazing amount of pain... sometimes the bar would literally fall out of my right hand.

Last night I loaded up 135 comfortably on the ez-curl bar and knocked out 6 easy-curl reps and then another 1 for good measure (with a bit of a cheat, mind you). I also threw on 115 for the preachers (a place I couldn't even hold the bar before).

This is giving me alot of drive... and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with the rest of my workouts. Taking off today... to rest.. and then coming back and nailing back to the celing, balls to the wall... tomorrow.

C-ditty

Re: Injuries fading... strength increasing... drive... increasing.

Originally posted by Citruscide
    This is giving me alot of drive... and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with the rest of my workouts. Taking off today... to rest.. and then coming back and nailing back to the celing, balls to the wall... tomorrow.

C-ditty
    same page with ya brotha. my shoulder is gettin better and will be doing the same...."ballz to the wallz!!" great to hear about training. gettin stronger is only a workout away brotha!!! tb

slobberknocker
    Yes, there's definitely something in the air lately. I can feel it. Progress is inevitable.

Sorry I can't think of anything witty to put here that will make people squint their eyes, and rub their chins and think "Ah..That Burning_Inside..So witty and smart.."
    C ditty, You think you're tough or something?

Olympian
    Good job! You back in Socal yet?

Guru
    C-Ditty,

Hang in there bro-helie. . . injuries suck! All we can do is nurse them, rehab them, and move on.

I wish you the best of luck.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    HIT THAT GYM HARD BRO!