Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injured shoulder and still working on it...

CENTURION44

Is it a dumb idea to do shoulders while my shoulder is mangled....Im on gear and dont want it to be a waste....Im doing very little weight and thats the only way to avoid the pain....Is this a waste of time or can i still get gains from doing light weight......

Sorry to hear of your shoulder injury. Before I got into my slump in which I pretty much stopped working out, I developed shoulder pain from benching. It's completely healed now but that's only because I didn't really workout at all.

As long as you focus on hitting it heavy and hard in the other big compound exercises (deads, squats) then you will still grow. It depends how seriously mangled your shoulder is, but personally what I'd do is lay off working your shoulders for a couple weeks to let it heal, then slowly incorporate some light shoulder exercises back in with super strict form.

How do you feel after your light shoulder workout now? Also, how do your shoulders feel after a chest workout?

light weight is better than no weight, at least your getting some kind of workout.when you say mangled do you mean like physically cut up? or just rotator cuff problems?

Top Bottom