Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injured shoulder

ARIcohen

Hurt my shoulder doing OHP and lateral raises a month or 2 ago. I gave it time and re injured it attempting to lift again. My left shoulder is just fine. But my right shoulder clicks and doesn't feel like it sits properly when I lift my arm up etc. Doctor didn't help much as he just sent me to physical therapy and I didn't get too clear of an answer as to what is wrong. Would you guys recommend an MRI? Does anyone have a guess as to what is wrong with it? I haven't trained in weeks and it really sucks.

I'd check into a sports medicine doctor if you can. They are more likely to know how to diagnose and treat these types of injuries. It is also likely you could need an MRI to get a better diagnosis.

I can save you the $$$ and just tell you that you have a torn rotator cuff. if you want to blow your deductible out for the year then yeah go to a sports doctor and get an MRI and he will tell you exactly what i am

the bad news is you are FUCKED right now. you may simply never be able to lift heavy again. the only thing you can do is mobility and stretching work.. yoga is great. take a few months off or more. then come back LIGHT and see how it holds up. if you keep pounding it you will need surgery so don't be dumb here

been there and done that. remember when you go to a doctor they aren't weight lifters lol, they probably never touched a weight in their nerdy life. so of course they aren't going to help you. i tore my rotator cuff 6 years ago. I did exactly what i am telling you to do.. mobility exercises, stretching and YOGA!!

i now can do pullups and pushups and lift low to moderate weight no problem. but i will NEVER lift heavy again and i am okay with that. the physical therapy thing i did was a waste of $$$, you can pull up the same fucking mobility exercises on youtube for FREE. just another way for them to steal your $$

Top Bottom