Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing vertical jump

bilat

Do you think by doing hacksquats, front squats, lunges, seated barbell calve raises I will increase my vertical jump?
What else could I do to add inches to my vertical jump?

Will hack squats, front squats, lunges, seated barbell curls help though?

I might do some pylo's..

not trying to be mean but you do a search of the training board with "vertical Jump"

you will find tons of good posts on the topic. Its been covered to death already. All the info you need is there

I saw your post, lots of articles. I'm just wondering if those will help my vertical jump or not because my goal really is size, increasing vert is secondary. I think if I do other things, i'll sacrafice muscle.

front squats are the only thing that will help a bit. You can scrap the rest.

Back squats are better. But you need to do em real fast once you get some decent strnegth base happening.

Jumping requires great strength coupled with high speed

Well the others i'm doing for size... I was just wondering if they would help vertical too...

I'm gonna do a semi-bulk (2500-3000 calories) for about 2 months. Then this summer, I'm going low carb and running sprints 3 days/week. Will sprints help my vertical?

So should I add in some pylo's on my calve days (2 times/week)? Would that slow down muscle gain you think?

Top Bottom