Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

increasing bench press

Frank21ME

I'm a 21 year old lifter and My bench is something i am embarrassed about . I went to the gym with my step dad and he was benching 3 bars and i couldn't even do 1 bar, i got upset and then went to the locker room crying. i felt like everyone there was laughing at me. i came back out and waited outside for him to finish. i want to really not let him down again so I am begging for advice on how to increase my bench press fast.

I'm a 21 year old lifter and My bench is something i am embarrassed about . I went to the gym with my step dad and he was benching 3 bars and i couldn't even do 1 bar, i got upset and then went to the locker room crying. i felt like everyone there was laughing at me. i came back out and waited outside for him to finish. i want to really not let him down again so I am begging for advice on how to increase my bench press fast.

No he didn't.

The best thing you can do is not try to do it too fast. Doing that and with your mind set already, you are setting your self up for injury.

Top Bottom