Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

incorporating bands

AFR

im thinking of getting a pair of bands but im having trouble thinking what day to do them on, speed day or strength day. from what ive read they can be of an advantage used on either day, so im a little conrused. looking for some feedback. anyone out there use them and if so, on what day?

those are the ones im planning on getting. it seemed logical to use them just on speed day, but the more i thought of it i realized i could try and use them on strength day as well. anyone else?

Bands can be used for dynamic day or max effort day. For speed bench it is best to alternate 3weeks of bands and 3 weeks of chains. For box squats bands can be used year round.

There are also several max effort exercises and assitance exercises...one of the best is using one pink band across your back and gripping in each hand while doing dumbbell ext. The best max effort use for bands for the bench is on the 4 or 5 board press where the tension is never released.

Because band work is so taxing on the nervous system it is recommended that you only use them on one exercise per training session.

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

"I'm having an old friend for dinner."

Top Bottom