Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Incorperation of AAS with training programs

Tarheel

Now I've read online at a few places (cant remember which) that while training on AAS you should train differently than when training naturally. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I *think* what I read was that since AAS use can accelerate muscle growth, one should be careful not to overstress the tendons and ligaments while on the gear, as they are slower to adapt. I mean I know they are slower to adapt even when training naturally, but that AAS can speed up muscle growth even more which puts them more at risk. Has anyone else heard this, is this a myth?

The reason I ask is I am working on a training routine for someone who may run thier first cycle this summer, and I'd like to know if I should take this into consideration when working on the program.

Here are some general guidelines:

1) Everything IronLion said :D Of course, I'm a high frequency advocate. So if you weren't going to plan high frequency anyway, for the love of god at least do it while your buddy is juicing.

2) Don't have him/her push the strength levels. At all. I mean, no PR's. It doesn't matter; one doesn't need to be riding his/her strength limits to grow. PR's can always be set later; (hopefully) most of that new muscle isn't going anywhere.

3) Make sure that when he/she comes off he/she is lifting the heaviest weights yet, and that he/she doesn't stop lifting until his/her T levels have normalized. This will help him/her keep his/her gains.

-casual

Top Bottom