Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Incline presses...B-bell vrs D-bell

JG1

What do you prefer? I've always went with d-bells...for some reason i tend to feel b-bell inclines in my front delts a lot more then d-bell inclines, no matter what the incline was.

I used to do dumbbell inclines, but then my shoulder started to hurt a lot. I think it was the movement of getting the weight from my leg to my shoulder.... THen i switched to barbell and i had NO pain and no problem. And, i feel i can push myself harder with a barbell.

But now, if i switch over to dumbbell sometimes, i dont get the pain anymore. I think i had to work on my shoulder strength / stability or something. But regardless, i enjoy barbell more.

-Fatty

I use a barbell.... I used to only incline with dumbells for the longest time... flat too as a matter of fact... then i switched to flat barbell with dumbell inclines... now I use incline barbell with dumbell flats.....

Switching it up is the way to go... keeps things fresh and interesting!

barbell...transfers over to what I do more than dbells do.

B True

I do both, but I always do DBs first. I emphasize them because I've gotten gains with them that I never got with using the bar alone.

Top Bottom