Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Improving shoulder stability

jordanbenteke

[FONT=&quot]So for years and years when training shoulders I've did the whole gig. heavy overhead press of some sort, front, side, and rear, delt work. As of late I've only did overhead presses period, and fuk I got to say my shoulders feel so much better. I would get aching rotators, tendons, and just overall sore as hell, and not a productive sore either. I've been doing presses only on shoulder day now for about 2 months, and noticed much less painful benching, and shit, pretty much any other lift, push or pull. So if a guy is not bbing for aesthetic symmetry , why the hell even do all the other movements? OHP strengthens the whole damn delt right? Maybe it's just an age thing...lol[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I don't think overhead press will trigger all the same muscle fibers as say a quality lateral raise. If you're training for strongman or similar and not bodybuilding though, it likely doesn't matter.

Top Bottom