Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Improving one group of muscles and lost another for unknown reason

renemongeau

If I work much more my abdomen then I lose volume with only my biceps. The triceps stay with the same volume. They are as strong as before but smaller size. I keep the same training but much more where I have some result, my abs. This week, it was good for my abdomen. I don’t need a specific look. I only want pain on my training and lift heavier. What can I do to avoid this problem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I am tired, size of muscle can be smaller. I ask more energy. If I do abs exercices, I will be tired to my upper body too. Is it possible to have an overtraining effect. I do arm exercices before.

You won't definitely get overtrained by that little. Overtraining takes months if not years of excess training and insufficient recovery.

If I understood your question, your problem is that once you have done your ab exercises you don't have much energy to do other upper body movements.

If that's the case the simple solution is to do your abs either on a different day or to prioritize your arms over abs, meaning do them first in your training session.

Perhaps, it is only in my mind. I am a beginner. I started to lost weight. I had 180 pounds. Actually, I am 67 kg, 170 cm. I had a good progress with 20 pounds to 85 pounds dumbbells. I started to have abs and my arms look to me smaller. That must be psychological because I have seen a girl with big arms.

Of course your arms are looking smaller and probably are smaller if you have lost that amount of body weight.
Don't worry, that's happens to everyone.

If I work much more my abdomen then I lose volume with only my biceps. The triceps stay with the same volume. They are as strong as before but smaller size. I keep the same training but much more where I have some result, my abs. This week, it was good for my abdomen. I don’t need a specific look. I only want pain on my training and lift heavier. What can I do to avoid this problem?

As you lose bodyfat you lose it everywhere. It doesnt mean you lose muscle

It's really hard to know the cause as there are so many variables, but I do have one question. Are you cutting carbs very lower completely to help you lose fat? Sometimes if I pushed to low on my carbs, my workouts go flat real quick, like one or two exercises in and I have no energy left to push through.

Top Bottom