Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Improving one group of muscles and lost another for unknown reason

I don't watch these diets of protein. I only watch my weight, I start before training at 71 kg and then I do muscular excercise until I reach 65 kg at each 2 days. I am much more addicted to work on bar. If my weight don’t move, It is easy treadmill at 14 km/h for 20 minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you

I would continue with my abs. I start to have some curves, this is much better than only one. I will try new exercises. I received good results on abs with one pull-up and then at the highest high, I curved my belly at the maximum limit. I repeated 40 to 100 times. I did really slowly movement. This fun, my body makes a rotation after after blocking chest on bare.

Thank you

I would continue with my abs. I start to have some curves, this is much better than only one. I will try new exercises. I received good results on abs with one pull-up and then at the highest high, I curved my belly at the maximum limit. I repeated 40 to 100 times. I did really slowly movement. This fun, my body makes a rotation after after blocking chest on bare.

Can you rewrite this? I kinda understood the rest pretty much. But not the last part.

Top Bottom