Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Improving neck girth

I thought he meant neck not traps specifically.
For neck I would use that harness thing and there are also all kinds of head stand exercises these wrestlers do so maybe google those.

I thought he meant neck not traps specifically.
For neck I would use that harness thing and there are also all kinds of head stand exercises these wrestlers do so maybe google those.

The so-called 'wrestlers bridge'. It can, if done wrong, fuck you up.

You domt need to do any direct neck work. It's like forearm work. Not needed. Just lift big and heavy and do all the big compound movements. Both push and pull. Forearms and neck both grow accordingly.

I guarantee you the guy that deadlifting 500 lbs regularly will outgrow the shit on both forearms and neck out of somebody doing foo foo neck exercises with a 25lb plate or doing 20lb wrist curls

You domt need to do any direct neck work. It's like forearm work. Not needed. Just lift big and heavy and do all the big compound movements. Both push and pull. Forearms and neck both grow accordingly.

I guarantee you the guy that deadlifting 500 lbs regularly will outgrow the shit on both forearms and neck out of somebody doing foo foo neck exercises with a 25lb plate or doing 20lb wrist curls

I'd say true but... only if, as so many do not, you ditch the damn straps too many use too often. I, of course, do do direct forearm and grip strength work.

Top Bottom