Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

improving benching

ColemanZiur

Hi everyone I have been training for a year and in 12 months I went from 85kg to 100 kg and I got stuck at that weight, my diet is not the best but my training is good, I eat like everything I want so I wonder if I start eating healthier that could make a difference.

You are what you eat. Diet is everything.

Look around your gym at 5PM when it's busy. Everyone is pretty much doing the same exercises. Everyone is training at least remotely hard. Why do some people look good but the majority don't? It's what they are doing outside of the gym - their diet.

Even if you are thin and can eat junk foods and not gain weight, they are full of preservatives and artificial junk that will not benefit your bodybuilding goals in anyway. Base your diet on single ingredient unprocessed foods.

You need to specifically train for strength if that is what you are going for. And yes, fixing your diet will make a huge difference in your overall training.

Yes, I think you are right. Eating more healthier food can make a difference.
I have some other tips, those can be helpful for you:
  • Eat food those contain a lot of calories (good calories).
  • Eat more protein for your muscles.
  • Always keep track of everything you eat.
  • Concentrate on complex, compound exercises that recruit as many muscles as possible.
  • You need to be getting at least 7 hours of sleep.

Top Bottom