Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im gonna get my personal trainer certification, is NDEITA ok?

Spunky

They are coming to my town and this is what I have been wanting to do.
One of the trainers at my gym said either ACE or NDEITA are both good..
any advice would be appreciated.

Sorry bro, but I've never heard of NDEITA. ACE is well-respected but the test is a joke. I can't believe they let people train if they only have this cert. and no degree. If you are gonna train at a reputable club they may require a nationally recognized cert like ACE, AFAA, NSCA, ACSM. If you have a degree in the health field take the ACE exam, its easy as hell (speaking from experience).

Bro, I've got the NDEITA personal trainer certification. I got it for free because I work at a gym they came to. 2 day class and the test is a joke. Ya don't have to know shit about weight training to pass it. Unless you're getting it for free I would get an ACE or ISSA certification. NDEITA (National Dance and Exercise Instructors Training Association) and it's not very well respected. MY .02
Later

My wife is a PT and from her experience ACE is not well respected due to how easy it is to obtain. NASM and ISSA are good certs to go after.

even if some people think the ACE test is easy its still one of the top 3 or 4 most respected

Last edited:
Top Bottom