Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im Always F****** Injured!

nevertoobig

WTF is wrong with my body?..Im constantly getting injured! i've been out recently with a groin strain, before that a torn bicep, before that a rotator cuff injury.. Its ******* annoying me because i seem to be getting nowhere. Everyone down the gym has been progressing and i havnt been able to.

I always ease into it and dont lift heavy for about 2 weeks when getting back into lifting...and ive worked on my form and i cant see any problems with it

how many days do you workout a week and is your diet providing you with enough nutrients?? you could be overtraining..also make sure you warmup enough...for most people a simple 3 minutes stretch is not enough..warmup on cardio machines for 5 minutes, then stretch for another 5-10, then do enough warmup sets...peace

Everyone down the gym has been progressing and i havnt been able to.

I always ease into it and dont lift heavy for about 2 weeks when getting back into lifting...

How long are you waiting to return to lifting after these injuries? Torn bicep, rotator cuff are major- could take some significant time to recover.
Other people's progress is their's, we must each train within our own body' limitations. The mind is eager, but the body needs rest from injury. Be good to it- you only get one.
just my thoughts...

Some people are just more prone to injures. I am also always plagued with some injury or another. Recently i have gone from a strained groin, to a torn ligament in my thumb, to a cyst on my wrist, to tendonitis in my shoulder that i am now dealing with. That is all since the winter. I know how you feel. THere is no magic cure. Yo ujust have to be very patient.

THe most important thing to do is to immediately stop all training the second you feel a slight twinge. Usually the major injuries occur because you try to work through a strain, which then leads to a tear. good luck

Top Bottom