Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you train upper body, but don`t train legs, then you are a p*ssy!

Speak for yourself buddy - everyone is different and has different genetics.

I have always had big legs for the rest of my body. My uppder body has always been a bit small in proportiion.

If I train legs with the same intensity that I train my chest and arms, my legs are TOO big to get a good, overall, proportional look. So I balance it out.

So stop worrying abouyt what other guys do or dont do, and do what works for you.

I have learned this as well, I was doing alot of ab work, and develpoing a hard muscular mid-section, but my waist was getting BIGGER, too big for what I want actually, so I backed off.

So, for me, I HAVE to work chest, shoulders and arms more. And have to do relatively less on legs in order for things to balance.

And I stopped doing targeted ab work althogether. I MUCH prefer that "V" look that Arnold, and Frank Zane, had as opposed to the "tree trunk" look that many laters BBer's have.

To each his own.

like riker, i have naturly large legs, and really dont work them out often these days. mainly the reason is becasue im on my legs all day at work, and after a leg day my legs get very shaky, weak and sore. even back in the days when i worked them often, they would always be that way. i cant go to work like that, it would stop me from being able to do my job, and would put me at risk of falling and being killed.
so dont put these guys down, most probly have reason they dont. besides, why the fuck do you care.

Evolks......get a laugh,bro.........
legtraining1.jpg

LOL - that cartoon is great.

Sure, there are a lot of guys like that - its a joke.

Many times they are also the idiots doing curls in the squat rack. GRRRRRRRRRrrrrrr........

The point is that everyone needs to do what they need to gain an overal look. And yeah, some people have a very wierd idea of what that "look" should be ..... taken to the extreme, it looks ridiculous.

For me, if I train legs anywhere NEAR as much as I do upper body, I look very very bottom-heavy ... like a freegin pear ..... LOL ....... so I have to watch how things look overall.

If you do ass bustin intense squats the rest of your body will benefit also. Blast your freekin legs until you cannot freekin walk!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Squats

Well, it looks like I'm not the only one that wonders about the empty squat racks in my gym. Big upper bodies on bird legs with no ass is kind of pathetic looking. Ya gotta work the whole body and, even then, according to your own genetic needs.

Top Bottom