Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you train upper body, but don`t train legs, then you are a p*ssy!

I don't train my legs more than my upper body, but they seem much bigger than the rest. I have big strong legs for my built, and the rest of my upper body is so-so. I squat, I deadlift and so... I too think that too many people train chest and bis only. They look like fools. But I wish I could have a strong upper body too:bawling:

Yes if you wanna have tight good looking ass that woman loves you must do squats etc. I onder if those guys know that many baby looks first guys ass :D

Welll i'm about to hit on the gym to pump my lakes :D

i can't understand why people dont work thier legs. to me, there's nothing like crushing your legs and crawling out of the gym into your car... pulling yourself upstairs into your house, plopping on the couch and curling up with a nice big meal......... fuck.. i'm hungry. :)

Well my buddys excuse for not training legs:
"Dude, all that shit about not training legs is bullshit. I mean, your legs will catch up since they have to hold up all that extra weight youll put on while doing upper body."
My ass! He is also one of those guys that claim
"Oh man, back then I used to be huge, twice as big as I am now, and with a beer gut. "
The beer gut part is just to make it believable. My ass.

The only thing that will happen if you dont train legs or lower back is you will be very unbalanced, and can cause some serious pain. You will probably have weak ab development if you do not squat.

I love squats. My ass is massive and so far I get nothing but compliments. Personally Im not really fond of it, but since it's highly regarded, I'm gonna have to change that view point.

I seen this guy with a huge upper body and very skinny legs. Now that is sick. I felt like tipping him over.
Genarr3

Hehe, at least I attempt to make my legs larger. Damn things wont seem to grow.

Is it just me or do calves seem hereditary? The reason I ask is because I am the only one in my family with any muscle mass at all. Bastards wont grow for shit.

At times I almost envy the cartoon bodybuilder with the huge upper body and no legs, I have great genetics for lower body, on a good day can squat 4 plates/side and deadlift 5 plates/side for reps (and am natural until last week), but have a fuck of a time building my upper body..........

i kinda look like a lite bulb if I have shorts on, I have no calves my thighs are good size though, but it looks like they are being held up with sticks. I think what people fail to realize how important legs are, especially squats. When I first started training and doing squats I hated them and didn't do heavy with them. I was always wondering why my bench military press and pull downs weren't going up much, so I started doing heavy squats and BAM everything went up bench curls pull downs, I was even pumping out 6 more pull ups, big difference when you do your legs especially squats. The only way I really grow is heavy squats!

I have to agree fully with this one. My buddy that gears with me does not work his lower body (other than cardio) AT ALL.

I do at least two days of legs a week, not to mention the riding I do.

For god's sakes, it's 1/2 your body...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Top Bottom