Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could only do one lift, what would it be?

• Total voters
Definitely the clean and jerk!

its like voting for half the options on that list all at once!

great exercise.

Oh god it has to be deadlift.

The olympic lifts sure do generate a lot of explosive power though. Too bad one lift can't have everything.

lol barbell curls

Clean and jerk.

I'm with the pull ups, too. Seems like you could work out a lot of muscles in your upper body with a few grip variations, positions, and weights on a pull up bar. And depending how you hold your legs to hold some weights while doing pull ups, you can work out your quads or hamstrings even. Even calves. Yeah, give me a pull up bar, lol. Not to mention, way less likely to cause injury.

This is if I HAD to choose one to try and get the best body with. Now, as far as the workout I look forward to the most, it's the good old flat bench press. Love those days.

Calf raises for sure..... nothing like going into the gym and passing all the puss's that are on the bench and squat rack and going right for the glorious calf machine... Zoning out listening to some death metal and getting to work!!!! hahahaha

I never train calves. I must be a pussy! Lol!

Mine would be Squats as there a well know full body lift.

Mine would be Squats as there a well know full body lift.

Clean & jerk is similar and involves the arms as well... Just sayin...

Top Bottom