Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If there's one thing worse than newbies not replacing their weights......

gymtime

........it's vets doing it. Big dude on the squat rack today. Looked like he'd been lifting for years. Finished up, picked up his stuff and walked away. If there were a bubble over his head it would have said, "I'm far too cool to re-rack my weights."

Fucking idiot.

BTW - he was doing curls........go figure.

I'm with ya. Sometimes I feel like a woman because I want to take about 10 minutes to go around and organize the gym.

hehe..same thing everywhere...you know after eveyone gos and im left lifting alone it looks like a bunch of preschoolers have been playing in the gym and made a fucking mess!!!

**ohh yes look at me ,i will lift my heavy 10 pound dumbbells then i will be cool and leave them on the floor** (then 6 of his other friends do it)

Worst is when you get those big try-hard muthers who get the 65's out, so a couple of sets of DB rows with terrible fucking form, then leave the bells in the middle of the floor!

In my garage...I tell everyone who uses it to leave it EXACTLY how I left it. With a one car garage and a ton of equipment...you must put your weights up.

B True

I thought it was just me being anal. Another thing that drives me crazy is when people just re-rack the weights anywhere. It's not too difficult of a concept to put 45's with 45's, 25's with 25's...
firstenrgy

And to top it off in the frustration factor...
WTF are they paying those nose picker Gym employee's for if they aren't going to enforce the joints rules such as the above....
Is their sole purpose to gather and wash sweaty towels and spot the hot chicks?

No offense to those of you that are currently employed as afore mentioned pickers :fro:

Last edited:
I know what you mean, gymtime. I had to unrack 315 from the squat bar the other day just to use it...I thought some new person had just forgotten or something...but when I found out it was a person who had been there a LONG time...it just made me madder.

Between guys not putting their shit back where they found it, and those that only do partial reps on every exercise and walk around like their gods, I've had to develop tunnel vision at the gym to avoid hurting people.

Top Bottom