Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if a skinny ecto bitch stops lifting and eating well will he look lean and muscular?

Re: if a skinny ecto bitch stops lifting and eating well will he look lean and muscul

If this is the look you're going for, then yes.

Re: if a skinny ecto bitch stops lifting and eating well will he look lean and muscul

If this is the look you're going for, then yes.

thats almost like me before cycle but i gained 60 lbs in 4 years i wont eat too little i just wont forcefeed myself. and i dont think i will lose all of my muscle at least i will have some protein. i am just curious how i will look without all of these efford

Bro your posts are ridiculous. Your basically asking if you stop eating and lifting will you look jacked....

No.

what i mean is after lifting many years and maturing muscles if an ecto stops lifting because of his genetics he will go back to lean but he wont lose all of his muscles. so will he still look very fit and muscular afterwards. i ask it because i saw a guy with 6 packs and very fit and he said he didnt lift for many years

what i mean is after lifting many years and maturing muscles if an ecto stops lifting because of his genetics he will go back to lean but he wont lose all of his muscles. so will he still look very fit and muscular afterwards. i ask it because i saw a guy with 6 packs and very fit and he said he didnt lift for many years

yes its possible
one of my friends from Palestine he use to be a personal trainer in Jordan and his only cycles he took was GH dball and test I believe it was test suspension since he said u only need it for 4 weeks and that it was the purist 100% testosterone brand which didnt make sense to me since I had no idea that suspention existed till I researched it
and he was like 6 foot 160 ish and was ripped with crazy bicep and veins everywhere even after not lifting for years...he was a heavy smoker too...ppl that knew him for years said that he was huge and everybody calls him abu-dera which means mr.arms

Top Bottom