Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if a skinny ecto bitch stops lifting and eating well will he look lean and muscular?

Re: if a skinny ecto bitch stops lifting and eating well will he look lean and muscul

when you workout you rip up the muscle fibers and shuttle in nutrients/blood/etc into the muscle .. if you stop working out you don't get that anymore. you would lose muscle pretty quickly. if i stop working out even for 10 days i will lose a lot of conditioning and will be sore when i come back. but keep in mind i am at a very advanced level

Re: if a skinny ecto bitch stops lifting and eating well will he look lean and muscul

If your bud smoked like a chimney then that was a large part of his vascularity, Its called hardening of the arteries and veins...

If your bud smoked like a chimney then that was a large part of his vascularity, Its called hardening of the arteries and veins...

yah he use to go to the DR all the time and he said that the DR said that there was something wrong with his veins
that guy was bad ass there was once a billionaire saudi student that kept abusing xnax and borrowing ppls cars wrecking them and getting them towed...the kid was out of control...so his uncles came from saudi arabia to get him back to saudi arabia...so my Palestinian ripped friend gose up to them explaining to his uncles the situation than takes the money to give it to the car owners than he turns to the saudi kid...slaps him with his finger tips in front his uncles and tells him that if it was some body else that done it he would have khabat ala wajho which means started smashing him in the face....than he tapes him in the back and tells him not to get mad and that he was like his older brother
that guy is bad ass...we worked together and it was fun

Last edited:
yah he use to go to the DR all the time and he said that the DR said that there was something wrong with his veins
that guy was bad ass there was once a billionaire saudi student that kept abusing xnax and borrowing ppls cars wrecking them and getting them towed...the kid was out of control...so his uncles came from saudi arabia to get him back to saudi arabia...so my Palestinian ripped friend gose up to them explaining to his uncles the situation than takes the money to give it to the car owners than he turns to the saudi kid...slaps him with his finger tips in front his uncles and tells him that if it was some body else that done it he would have khabat ala wajho which means started smashing him in the face....than he tapes him in the back and tells him not to get mad and that he was like his older brother
that guy is bad ass...we worked together and it was fun

Can I ramble on and on, while making shit for sense?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Top Bottom