Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If i can't do cardio in the morning...

musclefattie

Is it better to do it then go lifting(about 9 in the evening) after 2-3 hours, ot to lift first and then do cardio after 2-3 hours.

Lifting-basics, compound movements, reps from 6-10, 3 excersizes for big muscles, one for small3-5 sets

Cardio-running for 45 mins 3-4 times a week

Thnaks

Answer this : You truly can't? Or are you just too fucking lazy? I'm not being offensive, but as for me, I've seen many bros being too lazy about am cardio. Trust me, the extra effort is that much better.
You burn much more in 20 mins of am cardio than a full hour of sweating your butt off in the pm.
I for eg. wake up at 5, and I have no access to equip / gym at this hour as they are closed. So I run/sprint and my knees are getting fucked up, although not much at all, I feel slight pain for 2 secs, a sign that im screwing em up. in any case, the work is worth it as the fat literally melts off.

Seriously. Pause and reflect. Wanna spend MORE time on your diet? Skip the am. You'll still get results. If you want results fastER, do am.

ok now to answer your ?ion.

Do 45-60mins of weights (NOT 2 hrs, you'll reach a catabolic state, that's no good).
THEN do 15-20 mins of cardio.

On free days, do 45 mins.

This has worked wonders for me and should work for you considering you work with weights, a proper diet and sleep. get those in check and youll reach your goals.

good luck

for free days, I said 45 mins. Corrected: 45 mins of cardio.
cardio = cardio, don't go for the "fat burning " program. thats for less fit people, you're better off with more intense. obviously, don't go overboard. reach your THR and you should do fine.

o ya, sorry about three replies, extra ideas just come to mind. Because it is likely you will burn muscle while dieting, try taking ECA's to prevent catabolism , or as MS has tried - amino acids. Supposedly they work great....I'm gonna give that a try myself.

But ECA works just as fine for preventing catabolism, from my pers. experience.

Good luck

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply
I didn't mean i work out for 2 hours, i meant should i work out and then do cardio 2 to 3 hours after finishing my workout or do the cardio first and wait 2 to 3 hours before working out

Do cardio in the morning. It sucks but if you want it bad enought that's the way to go. Otherwise, do cardio AFTER lifting once you've depleted some of your glycogen stores.

anyway - again let me remind you - it's worth that extra effort. you have to kick yourself outta bed everyday, but if you're religious about getting 8 hrs a day of sleep - it shouldn't be too hard.

peace;)

Personally, I do my cardio AFTER I lift.

I want to have maximum energy and intensity for weight training not for cardio.
All I try to do at cardio is keep my heartrate at an aerobic level, between 60%-80% of my MHR.
If you are focusing on weight training and making gains out of that then you should always do your weights first.

hardgainer (pump)

Man i get a new roster for work on monday.

Ill be %%%#ed doing cardio at 3am in the morning!

You have to set goals and stick to them. thats what this game is about. I go to school full time and manage to hold down 20-38 hours of work each week as well as put in 5 days in the gym.

Last night was the only night i skipped the gym cause i have my last major assignment of the year due.

Okay heres my solution.

You wanna lose weight?

Keep a program about 3 days a week for weight training. just to maintain what you have

do cardio everyday that you dont do weighttraining.

Do it about 2-3 hours after a meal. Take caffiene about 60minutes before hand.

take about 4-5.7mg per KILOGRAM (pounds divided by 2.4=KILOS) of body weight.
Caffine basically gets fat ready to burn as energy.

do cardio for 45-60 mins. wait 30-60mins then eat a healthy meal.

Top Bottom